Think of the people you know who have beautiful smiles. This smile is warm, happy and magnetic. What feelings does that smile evoke in you? Happy? hopeful? Special? A beautiful smile can be truly contagious to anyone who sees it. If we all smiled a little more, maybe there would be a little more happiness in the world. Send your loved one some smile quotes!
Old, young, rich or poor, we can all smile. But why smile? There are many reasons to smile besides being happy. A smile really has many advantages.
A big reason to smile is that it's contagious. If someone catches you smiling, they will want to smile too.
Another reason to smile is that it can benefit others. A smile can change someone's bad day. It can give them hope or reassurance that everything will be fine. A smile can also create a connection between two people.
For many people, a smile can be the beginning of a good friendship. Sometimes a smile can be the start of a wonderful romance.
Some people may even find your smile attractive. A calm and cheerful demeanor can be attractive to most of us. And the best thing about smiling is that it doesn't cost anything. Smiles are free, why not keep all the benefits in mind?
Now that you have some reasons to smile, why not make others smile too? These smile quotes below will help motivate the people in your life to smile in any situation. From romantic dates to encouraging people to smile in sad situations, we can always benefit from putting smiles on our faces.
If you start your day with a smile every morning, you might be surprised at the positive energy you carry throughout the day. Every day try to think of the things that make you smile. Whether you have a happy home or are able to enjoy your favorite food for dinner tonight, we all have a reason to smile.
1. Always remember to smile. You never know who's watching.
2. If you don't have a smile, I can always give you mine.
3. We always have at least one reason to smile.
4. A smile is happiness right under your nose.
5. A smile can be the most beautiful thing in life.
6. Always try to smile, because your smile can make other people smile too.
7. Don't forget to smile because smiling is contagious.
8. You won't find the most beautiful thing you can wear in a store or in your closet. The most beautiful thing you can wear is a smile.
9. You're never fully dressed without a smile.
10. Tell your life story with a smile, not tears.
11. Use your smile to change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.
12. If you can make one person smile, you can change their world.
13. A smile can only last a moment, but the memory of that smile can last forever.
14. Keep smiling because life is beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
15. Be the reason someone has a smile on their face today.
16. When you smile, it means you can see miracles in life every day.
17. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman's body.
18. Your smile looks great on you, you should wear it more often.
19. Keep smiling, people will wonder what you're doing.
20. When you smile, I smile.
21. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
22. A smile is the key that can open the lock of any heart.
23. Smiling is the best way to face all problems, smash all fears and hide all pain.
24. Life is short so try to smile while you still have all your teeth.
25. When you smile, you make life more beautiful.
26. You make my heart smile.
27. When you smile, the whole world stops and looks at you for a while.
28. Everyone looks better when they smile.
29. The smile on my face doesn't mean everything in my life is perfect. Life is never perfect and that's okay. My smile means I appreciate what God has blessed me with.
30. I love it when you smile, but I love it even more when I'm the reason you smile.
31. Stop crying about yesterday and start smiling about tomorrow.
32. Smile and forgive, because that's the only way to live.
33. Every smile you give can make you a day younger.
34. A smile is the curve that fixes everything.
35. Always remember to be happy; You never know who will fall in love with your smile.
36. I hope you always find a reason to smile.
37. I have a hard time concentrating when you smile at me.
38. Your smile helps me through the most difficult days.
39. Thanks to your smile, you make life more beautiful.
40. When life gives you lemonade, make lemonade, but when life gives you LEMONS, rearrange the letters until they make smileys.
41. There are hundreds of thousands of different languages in the world, but a smile speaks a universal language that we can all understand.
42. The real man…
43. Smile! It's free therapy.
44. Never underestimate the power of your smile.
45. Look back and smile at past dangers.
46. If you smile, you automatically look better.
47. Children learn to smile from their parents.
48. A smile is one of the best beauty tools you can try.
49. Touch the heart of the world and make them smile.
50. A smile is a universal greeting.
51. You can soften some of the hardest hearts with a simple smile.
52. It is better to forget and smile than to remember and be sad.
53. Peace begins with a small gesture like a smile.
54. Find a reason to smile every day.
55. God's smile is victory.
56. Nothing you wear is more important than the smile you have on your face.
57. Most smiles start with another smile.
58. Even if you don't have much to give, you can always smile at someone. You never know how much your smile can lift someone's spirits.
59. Give a smile to someone who is looking forward to seeing one. It costs nothing and could mean anything for the right person.
60. The most beautiful type of person is the one who can put a smile on your face.
61. When you're going through a tough time, think of a moment that made you smile.
62. It takes a man suffering from ignorance and smiling.
63. "When you smile...
64. Even if you are not happy, smile. Your smile will be contagious even to you.
65. A smile is an instant facelift for your face and mood.
66. Everyone looks a lot better when they smile.
67. Always wear a smile. A happy smile never goes out of style or goes out of style.
68. Smile! It's good for your health.
69. There's nothing like a bright smile and a little confidence.
70. If you can smile every day of your life, other people can benefit too.
71. A smile is a plastic surgery that anyone can achieve.
72. Your smile is so radiant it overshadows the sun.
73. Try not to be jealous of what other people have. Just because you see someone smiling all the time doesn't mean your life is perfect.
74. There is nothing quite like seeing a big smile on your child's face and hearing the sound of their laughter. Then you know you have to do something right.
75. When raising your children, don't forget to smile every day. Children remember a lot more than you think and will remember that their parents were happy and that they smiled and kept good memories.
76. Something as small and insignificant as a smile can be a good deed, especially for those who need it most.
77. If you want to make God smile, share your plans with Him.
78. When you smile things go well, but not always as you expect.
79. In the end, a fake smile is better than a scowl.
80. Smile even when you're nervous because it can help calm you down.
81. Real men smile when enemies appear.
82. He who cries heals faster than he who smiles.
83. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can also be the source of your joy.
84. Find someone who knows how to make you smile.
85. On your life path, do your best to be kind to others and to smile.
86. Smile even when no one is looking.
87. Live a life to remember and smile at.
88. A kind heart is a source of joy. It makes everything around you turn into a smile.
89. Try smiling at a stranger today. It might be the only sun they see all day.
90. A smile can be the cheapest way to change your appearance.
91. A smile is the cheapest makeover you can give yourself.
92. The world looks brighter behind a bright smile.
93. Before frowning, first make sure no smile is possible.
94. Always remember to cover your mouth when you cough, but never when you smile.
95. You can't just give a smile as a gift. He will always come back to you.
96. All it takes is a smile to stop a thousand tears.
97. Keep smiling and one day life will get tired of bothering you.
98. May we always greet each other with a smile.
99. Smile because you are so much stronger and wiser today than you were yesterday.
100. Smile! Why? Because you can do it!
101. Keep smiling. Life is so beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
102. Every smile you give to others is an act of love.
103. The universe is recovering from the brink of destruction every time you smile.
104. Sometimes behind a big smile hides a great pain that only God knows.
105. If you never...
106. A laugh is just a smile that has lost control of itself.
107. It's always nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they're not around. Just the thought of that person will bring a big smile to your face.
108. Anyone can make you smile, but it takes a very special someone to make you happy.
109. Smile because none of us should take life too seriously. Don't forget to enjoy life.
110. It's almost impossible to get mad at someone who really knows how to make you smile.
111. I love that I can smile just thinking about you.
112. All I know is that you are the one person who never fails to make me smile.
113. The most wasted day is the one without a smile or laughter.
114. You may not realize it, but you are the reason someone smiles.
115. A kind word can change someone's day and put a smile on their face.
116. Making another person smile is the best feeling in the world.
117. I appreciate people who might have the opportunity to make a living if I don't want to smile.
118. If you managed to make even one person smile today, then you had a very productive and successful day.
119. Never let anyone steal your smile.
120. Making a person smile can change the world. Maybe not all, but you will change their world.
121. Create memories that make you smile even on your worst days.
122. Sometimes in life all you need is something or someone to make you smile.
123. Keep your head up and don't forget to smile. Don't forget how beautiful you are inside and out.
124. Smile like a monkey that just ate a banana.
125. When you laugh or smile, a part of your brain activates that makes you happy.
126. As a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
127. It doesn't matter what people think of you, just smile kindly and walk away.
128. Keep your smile and leave your worries behind.
129. Smile! Most people are as happy as they wish to be.
130. Keep smiling and loving life. It's the only one we have.
131. Many people will laugh, some will make you cry and very few will make you smile with tears of joy in your eyes.
132. Life brings us tears, smiles and memories. In time the tears will dry, the smiles will fade and the memories will last forever.
133. Keep smiling, people will then wonder what you are doing.
134. I still wear the smile you gave me.
135. If you see me smiling, it means I'm up to no good. If you see me laughing, it means I've already done it.
136. Every day that you don't smile is a wasted day.
137. In difficult times, smile and be strong.
138. Smile more than you cry, give more than you receive and love more than you hate.
139. Your smile puts a positive face on you that makes those around you feel comfortable.
140. Smile today and cry tomorrow.
141. I smile whenever I get a text from you.
142. Often a smile is the beginning of a love story.
143. When you smile, I melt.
144. It's not about who hurt you and brought you down. It's about who stood by your side and made you smile again.
145. You, my love, know how to make my heart smile.
146. Many of my smiles start with you.
147. I smile even when no one is around and I think you are the reason why.
148. You make me smile more than anyone else in the world.
149. You make me smile every day.
150. Your smile is as bright as the sun rising in the morning to wake up the whole world.
151. Smile today and let everyone know that you are much stronger today than you were yesterday.
152. Put a smile on your face and fake it 'til you make it.
153. Always remember to be happy. You never know who might fall in love with your smile.
154. If you smile when no one is around, then you mean business.
155. Smile because it makes you pretty.
156. Smile, even for no reason.
157. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.
158. Everyone has some sorrow. Some hide it in their eyes, others hide it in their smile.
159. Your smile is healing so remember to make it big.
160. Smile! It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
161. One of the most beautiful things in the world is knowing that someone is smiling at you.
162. I smile because you are my brother. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it.
163. I smile because you all finally drove me insane.
164. I hope you never lose your priceless smile.
You can also enjoy oursHappy birthday quotes.
165. No matter how busy you are, try to stop for a moment and smile.
166. Smile because you are the architect of your own destiny.
167. It is easy to smile when you know how much God loves you.
168. A smile has the magical ability to turn something negative into something positive.
169. Smile knowing you did your best.
170. It's always been easier to smile than to have to explain to others why you're sad.
171. It is often the biggest smile that hides the saddest heart.
172. Change your face and smile!
173. A sad day is worth a smile because a smile makes everything a little bit better.
174. Never regret something that once made you smile.
175. Keep your head, be strong, fake a smile and move on.
176. The most beautiful smile is the one that holds back tears.
177. Behind a person's smile is everything you will never understand.
178. You can fake a smile but you can see the truth in your eyes.
179. Don't cry when someone leaves you. Instead, smile because you are free and now you can move forward in your life and be with people who want to be with you.
180. There will always be a part of me that smiles when I think of you.
181. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
182. A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear. - Marilyn Monroe
183. Never underestimate the importance of having one person in your life who can always make you smile.
184. As a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. – Steve Maraboli
185. You must promote yourself; You gotta keep that smile on your face all the time and be the nice guy that I am! -Craig Roberts
186. You make me smile like no other.
187. Sometimes people have to cry to make way for a heart full of smiles.
188. Always keep your smile. This is how I explain my long life. -Jeanne Calment
189. It's so hard not to smile. -Zoe Sug
190. Allowing yourself to smile takes 99% of the effort. – Simon Travaglia
191. All the statistics in the world cannot measure the warmth of a smile. – Chris Hart
192. The world always looks brighter behind a smile.
193. Wear a smile, one size fits all.
194. Smiling is my favorite exercise.
195. Smile at a stranger. look what happens —Patti LuPone
196. A smile makes your eyes friendlier.
197. Smiling usually improves mood.
198. Smiling and laughing reduce stress.
199. A smile strengthens your body at the cellular level.
200. A big smile makes your brain feel good.
Did you know that smiling can be good for your health? A smile on your face can reduce stress and anxiety. That's why it's important to find things that make you smile. If smiling can make you happier, then your happiness can make you more productive. Think of all the wonderful things you and your smile could do.
In fact, smiling is a science. Smiling can release endorphins in your body that can make you happier. Ultimately, smiling is much healthier than frowning. In some cases, even a fake smile can bring happiness. As the saying goes, you can always fake it until you make it.
When you smile, you make yourself a lot more approachable to other people. Other people will find it easier to talk to you if you smile more. If you don't smile, people will likely find you intimidating.
I hope these quotes make you and others smile. Send them to your friends or family to brighten their day.
- "What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. ...
- "Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. ...
- "Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile!" — ...
- "Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. ...
- "I receive kindness every day.
- Don't forget to smile today.
- Smile is the beauty of the soul.
- Smiles are always in style.
- A smile is the second best thing you can do with your lips.
- Never regret something that once made you smile.
- A smile a day keeps the pain away.
“The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain,” the quote reads.What is the best quote for happiness? ›
- "Happiness depends upon ourselves." — ...
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." — ...
- "The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. ...
- "Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it." —
- “Do the best you can. ...
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ―Theodore Roosevelt.
- 'It's never too late to be what you might've been.” ―George Eliot.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” ―Walt Disney.
- “Trust yourself that you can do it and get it.” ―Baz Luhrmann.
Smiling increases mood-enhancing hormones while decreasing stress-enhancing hormones, including cortisol, and adrenaline. It also reduces overall blood pressure. And because you typically smile when you're happy, the muscles used trigger your brain to produce more endorphins—the chemical that relieves pain and stress.Why is a smile so powerful? ›
It can reduce stress, help heart health, lower blood pressure, and boost your immune system by decreasing cortisol in the body. A simple smile, genuine or even forced, prompts the brain to produce endorphins and serotonin, causing positive emotions.What are cute little quotes about smiling? ›
- “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart.” – ...
- “Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman (person) who is happy to be herself.”– ...
- “Every day is a new beginning. ...
- “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” ...
- “A smile is a happiness you'll find right under your nose.”
A smile has a magical power; it makes everyone smile back. Never forget to smile and appreciate yourself. If you are a tree, smiles are your flowers. Bloom endlessly.What are some sweet quotes about smiles? ›
Here are the best smile love quotes:
“There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.” Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile. “Always remember to be happy; you never know who is falling in love with your smile.” “I saw home in your eyes, and I found love in your smile.”
- Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody.
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
- A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
- Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. – ...
- Throw kindness around like confetti.
- All people smile in the same language.
It sounds so simple: As Frank Sinatra sung, "when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you."What is the most positive quote? ›
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
- 1) "Happiness is an uphill battle. ...
- 2) "Without ice cream, there would be chaos and darkness." ...
- 3) "When things go wrong, don't go with them." ...
- 4) "Happiness is a warm puppy." ...
- 5) "Happiness never decreases by being shared." ...
- 6) "Happiness is like jam.
“A strong woman knows she has strength enough for the journey, but a woman of strength knows it is in the journey where she will become strong.”What is a simple quote for positivity? ›
- “There is always light. If only we're brave enough to see it. If only we're brave enough to be it.” ...
- “Those who say it can't be done are usually interrupted by others doing it.” — James Baldwin. ...
- “If it doesn't make the world better, don't do it.” — Brad Montague.
- "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ...
- "Doing what you like is freedom. ...
- "Be happy with what you have. ...
- "Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever."
Smiling makes you feel happy (even if you re not)
Consciously making your mouth form a smile transmits signals to your brain that you re feeling happy. Your brain then does things that usually happen when you feel happy, such as telling your body to release endorphins.
Passing on good feelings via smiling can help others feel less pressured and relieve some of their stress, which ultimately helps productivity. Relaxed people are also more open to new ideas and are more trusting of those that have made them feel relaxed. Smiling indicates to others that you are approachable.What is the value of smile in life? ›
It might feel weird, but it can help! Smiling releases endorphins, natural mood boosters, and reduces stress. Smiling also helps you appear more approachable and trustworthy, making people more likely to want to help you if you're struggling. So next time you're feeling low, don't be afraid to give smiling a try.
Science has shown that the mere act of smiling can lift your mood, lower stress, boost your immune system and possibly even prolong your life.What makes a smile unique? ›
Essentially, our individual smiles are one part personality, one part genetics, and one part oral health and hygiene. The color of our teeth plays a big role in the impression our smiles make, as does the health of our gums.Why is a smile so powerful quotes? ›
Smile is extremely powerful. Just remember when you come back from work with off mood, how your little one's smile refreshes you and you forget about all other things. And, when you put a smile on your face in reciprocation, it brings a new positivity in the surrounding environment.What words make you smile? ›
Excellent, laughs, joy, rainbow, outstanding, butterflies, sunlight, kisses, weekends, cake, cheers, relaxing, Saturdays, cupcake, extraordinary, hilarious, moonlight, optimistic, peaceful, romance, internet.What brings a smile to your face? ›
More than half said seeing others smile improves their mood and a compliment from a stranger makes 41 per cent happy. The research also found applying make-up perfectly and wearing bright coloured lipstick also results in a smile.What is a forever smile? ›
The My Forever Smile Braces System straightens teeth at the roots from the very beginning of treatment. This technique saves time and money. We've developed the most efficient process for straightening teeth, which results in the most effective treatments for beautiful smiles!What is the golden smile? ›
The Golden Smile (Danish:Det gyldne smil) is a 1935 Danish drama film directed by Pál Fejös and starring Bodil Ipsen, Helen von Münchofen and John Price. The film's sets were designed by the art director Heinz Fenchel. The Golden Smile. Directed by. Pál Fejös.What is a charming smile? ›
pleasant or attractive: a charming smile/place.How do you describe a beautiful smile in one word? ›
- “Love deeply, live simply.”
- “Be someone's rainbow today.”
- “Kindness is always fashionable.”
- “You are enough. Believe it.”
- “Create your own sunshine always.”
- “Love wins, always and forever.”
- “Life is too short, be happy.”
- “Dream big, work hard, succeed.”
- Smiling is what kindness looks like.
- Smiling is an act of kindness.
- A contagious smile spreads kindness.
- The best smile is gentle, kind, and absent of guile.
- There's nothing more heartwarming than a kind smile.
- There is nothing more welcoming than a kind smile.
“Peace begins with a smile.” —Mother Teresa.What are very positive quotes in life? ›
Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.What is a positive quote for today? ›
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.What is a deep quote about positivity? ›
- "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." — Dolly Parton.
- “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” — ...
- “You'll never do a whole lot unless you're brave enough to try.” — ...
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.” –
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
“Man is here for the sake of other men - above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.”What are good short quotes? ›
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English meaningful look/glance/smile etcEXPRESSION ON somebody'S FACEa look that clearly expresses the way someone feels, even though nothing is said Sam and Barbara exchanged meaningful glances.What are positive facts about smile? ›
- Smiling is the first expression we learn. ...
- Endorphins are released when you smile. ...
- Smiling can help to put you in a better mood. ...
- Smiling is contagious! ...
- There are 19 different types of smiles. ...
- Children smile more than adults! ...
- You can communicate all over the world with a smile!
The value of a smile is priceless, yet it is the cheapest, easiest, most rewarding and most sincere gift to anyone that crosses your path. A smile makes a person's day, anybody's day even a stranger's day. A smile is infectious.